As a browser hijacker bundled with other free software that comes from the Internet, TheSearch.net is able to act like other browser hijackers (Mytrustsearch.com Redirect, AttirePage.com hijacker ) and redirect viruses that are able to set the homepage and search engine of the web browser to http://thesearch.net/.In most cases TheSearch.net redirected issue happens when using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox browsers, which means that the malware easily bypass and covers all your online activities.
Why Is TheSearch.net Dangerous?
If a hijacker invades your PC, you’re in great trouble.
- This browser hijacker may change the properties of browsers shortcuts on the desktop and in the Start menu by adding argument http://thesearch.net/. So, every time, when you will run your browser, it will open a TheSearch.net web site.
- The first sign of its presence will be the unexpected appearance of a site. Imperfect running experience may bother you on account of the slow running speed and invisible damage cause by the belated removal of TheSearch.net.
- Second, TheSearch.net will take over your screen. The replacement of home page settings and redirection to other advertising pages will disrupt your plan, the page will pop up every time you surf the web.
- Third, a lot of tricky vulnerabilities will be exploited and numerous serious threats will be brought to you PC. Your private or sensitive information will be in high risk. TheSearch.net will steal data from you. Once they settle on your PC, they begin to track your browsing habits. They catalog your every move.
- Forth, a flood of unreliable commercial ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products. Unknown malicious virus will intrude into your PC system and they are capable of capturing, recording and stealing your data.